Our client is a premier and rapidly expanding management consulting firm that's expanding their operations in Chicago. They focus in various areas including turnaround & restructuring advisory, capital raising & structuring, as well as exits and acquisitions.
This is a great opportunity to get in at the ground floor and work with some of the best in this industry. They also have a great and collaborative culture as opposed to the bigger consulting firms. If you're interested in a chance to make a profound impact (both internally and with clients), this is a great opportunity!
- Advising and assisting with the preparation of the financial related sections
- Preparing journal entries and related audit support
- Evaluating strategic alternatives and participating in complex negotiations on behalf of our clients
- Advising our clients in out-of-court and Chapter 11 balance sheet restructurings
- Executing distressed M&A; transactions
- Raising various types of debt and equity capital
- At least 2+ years of financial accounting, restructuring advisory or similar experience
- B. A. or B. S. in Finance, Accounting, Business or Applied Economics and / or course work in accounting and finance
- CPA is preferred
- Fundamental understanding of valuation theory, methodologies, and applications
- Strong financial and computer skills
- Strong analytical abilities, including financial modeling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills