Published: October 20, 2021
The ideal candidate will have at least one year of Public Accounting experience. If you are in public accounting and are seeking a corporate position please apply!
The Financial analyst will be supporting the team with strategic projects which include cash forecasting modeling and cash reporting process, creating ad-hoc analyses and presentations to support capital structure decision making, and aggregating and analyzing market data to assist with investor relations.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Financial modeling for consolidation of cash flow.
- Develop financial models and financial presentations for capital raises and equity offerings
- Prepare cash forecasts for both domestic and international business units
- Participate in the annual budgeting process
- Assist with external reporting and communications to Investors and Rating Agencies
- Analyzing business needs
- Developing requirements
- Coordinating the development of procedures, training and other communications
- Strong understanding of US GAAP
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Corporate Finance, Public Accounting, or Consulting highly desirable
- Familiarity with large data models and able to optimize and summarize information
- Able to create stored procedures and macros within excel (or desire to learn)
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and critical thinking skills
- Excellent attention-to-detail capabilities to assure complete reporting accuracy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- CPA or CPA eligible a strong plus
- CFA Candidacy a strong plus