Trucapital Published: October 19, 2020
Our client a distribution company in the Sorrento Valley area, is seeking a skilled, mission-driven motivated individual who is passionate to join our team.The Administrative Assistant supports the overall efforts of the CEO and Director.The ideal candidate will be comfortable with working at the front desk and or with a team setting, must have a great demeanor and positive attitude.
- General administrative support for management.
- Analyzing data and preparing correspondence.
- Compiling reports
- Answering a multi-line phone system
- Preparing presentations
- Maintaining a nearly-paperless filing system
- Data entry, processing mail, ordering supplies
- General office closing duties
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year college or university
- Minimum of 3 years administrative experience
- Experience in food sales, restaurant marketing, data interpretation or analysis is preferred but not required.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work under stress, meet short deadlines, and take direction
- Knowledge of office procedures and the use of various office machines
- Excellent written communication skills are an essential qualification
- Perform assigned duties with minimal supervision
- Identify problems and implement or recommend solutions
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Computer skills: proficiency with MS Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint,Type 50+ WPM