Prominent organization in North County San Diego is seeking an Executive Assistant who can support multiple and very busy Executives. In this role, you will be providing administrative support to several C-Level Executives. Considered candidates must have Executive Support experience! Must be able to work in a very faced paced professional corporate environment.
• Support VP’s by maintaining all meeting, appointment, and conference requests
• Coordinate domestic and international business travel arrangements
• Handle large volumes of highly confidential and time-sensitive information
• Answer and screen calls and manage complex calendars
• Compose detailed messages and write/proofread, and edit business letters, memorandums, and other correspondences
• Create and edit spreadsheets and presentations
• Maintain detailed business systems and processes
• Manage daily, monthly, weekly, and quarterly report.
• Serve as the main contact for all meeting and schedules.
• 5-7 years’ experience supporting C-Suite Executives
• Must be detail-oriented and able to perform multiple tasks at once
• Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills
• Ability to proofread/edit documents
• Strong work ethic and loyalty with and understanding of confidentiality
• Team-oriented player with good time management skills
• Tech savvy – specifically with Microsoft Office Suite
Redline Resources, Inc and Redline Associates Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and any other factor protected by applicable law.